INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA THROUGH WWW.FUNDACIONRAFANADAL.ORG WEBSITE:
The European Regulation on Data Protection requires that controllers of personal data files provide the following additional information when processing this data. The data collection forms in the website include basic information about the collection and processing of the data provided. The additional information is included in this section:
Who is the controller of the data processing?
The Rafa Nadal Foundation is responsible for the website: www.fundacionrafanadal.org
The Rafa Nadal Foundation was created under public deed on 20th November 2007, authorized by Mr. Miguel Mulet Ferragut, public notary in Palma de Mallorca, and it is entered in the Registry of Foundations of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport under number 1539.
Users may approach the organization through the following postal address and contact details:
FUNDACIÓN RAFA NADAL
Ctra. Cales de Mallorca KM 1,2
07500, Manacor (España)
Rafa Nadal Foundation Tax ID number: G-57533473
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact telephone number: 971 171 679
Principles applied to personal data processing
The principles presented below are applied by the Rafa Nadal Foundation and by any staff member who has access to personal data. These personal data will always be:
- processed in a legal, trusted and transparent manner
- collected for explicit, stated and legitimate purposes and will not be further used in any manner incompatible to those purposes
- adequate, relevant and limited to the needs related to the purposes they are collected for
- rigorous, and if needed, updated and adapted to any reasonable measure required to rectify or eliminate the inaccurate information if there were any
- kept no longer than the time required by the original purposes of the processing
- processed with integrity and confidentiality, guaranteeing the corresponding protection and security
What type of information do we collect?
The personal data that we collect from individuals who want to make a donation are the identification details (name, surnames, ID number and e-mail address) and those related to the contribution (quantity and frequency). Additionally, the postal address must be provided in the case that the user requests a certificate for tax deduction.
Which is the purpose of the collection of your personal data?
The purpose of the processing of your personal data is, on one hand, the management of your donation and the issue of the donation certificate (in case you request it) and, provided that consent was given, to send the Foundation’s newsletter to the e-mail account indicated.
How long do we keep your data?
The Rafa Nadal Foundation will keep your data either during the period legally established in compliance of its obligations (6 years) or during the required period of time to fulfill the purposes the data were collected for and to define the potential responsibilities emerged from that purpose and processing. Regarding the newsletter, the data will be kept until the will to unsubscribe is expressed.
In order to establish an appropriate period of time for storage of personal data, we also based on the quantity, sensitivity and kind of personal data, on the potential risk of harm caused by unauthorized use or information disclosure, the established purposes for the processing of the data and the legal requirements applied.
Which is the legitimization for the processing of data?
The legal basis for the data processing regarding the newsletter submission is the consent required. In the case of the donations, it is your own application and the compliance of the legal obligations required in the processing of personal data.
Who we share your data with?
In order to follow the established purposes defined above, we will provide your personal data to our services suppliers (e.g. lawyers who prepare the donation certificates).
When you request a donation certificate we will communicate your information (name, surnames, ID number, postal address and donation amount) to the tax administration, for the purpose that you may benefit from the corresponding tax deduction.
Furthermore, we might share your personal data if we must reveal this information in order to fulfill any legal obligation.
Which are your rights when providing your data?
The individuals that provide personal information can exercise any of the rights reflected in the personal data protection legislation and, particularly, the rights to object, access, rectify and erase data as well as to withdraw consent:
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data (provided that we are processing them).
- Right of objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to request the correction of your personal data if they are not completed or accurate.
- Right of erasure: you may request the deletion of your personal data when there is not a compelling reason for us to continue using them.
- Right of withdrawal of consent: you may withdraw the given consent at any moment. This withdrawal will not affect the legality of the treatment established by the consent prior to the withdrawal.
Under certain circumstances the users may request a restriction of the processing of their data; in such case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. This data processing restriction may be only requested if:
- The individual concerned have exercised the rights of objection or rectification and the Foundation is in the process of addressing the request.
- When the processing is illicit and therefore will result in the erasure of the data, but the individual concerned opposes.
- The data are no longer needed but the user requests its restriction because he/she needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of a claim.
The users have also the right of data portability, which will enable the reception of the data provided during the use of the website in a structured way that will allow the individual concerned to store and transfer the data to another processing controller.
The exercise of the mentioned rights may be carried out either by written communication and attaching a copy of an ID document, addressed to the Rafa Nadal Foundation registered office, located in Manacor, KM 1.2 Ctra. Cales de Mallorca, 07500; or by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Lastly, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for the protection of your rights.